Welcome to Orthodox Parenting! Your source for parenting tips and techniques to assist you in raising your Orthodox Christian child.
- Essential Orthodox Parenting Books
- Should Christian Teens Date?
- Video – Teen Violence: Fight the Good Fight
- How to Let Your Teenager Disagree With You
- Are Your Children Growing Up Too Fast?
- Helping Teenagers Choose Positive Peers
- Video – Substance Abuse: Our Kids Not Immune
- Preparing our Christian Children for a Lifelong Marriage
It is up to Christian people and parents to instill right Christian values and morals in our children and neighbors...Read More →
- Every Parents’ Responsibility
- What is Family
God gave us a family in some form or another. Whether that be a loving family, a family of troubles, or a family in all other forms it can be considered a family. God meant for all of us to have a family. What you make of the family you were given or how you grow from the family is up to you...Read More →
Metropolitan Kallistos Ware – Advice for Parents
Understanding the Orthodox Christian Faith
Quote Of The Moment
In the upbringing of children, a knowledge of child psychology, or even a fine intuition about one’s own children, will not lead to eternal being unless we also ‘invite’ divine grace by prayer. We must pray in the morning, in the evening, at any moment when we need God’s will, and learn to discern the inspiration of God. By the practice of prayer we achieve our highest aim: to be saved, and to help our children reach eternal life. — Sister Magdalen