Welcome to Orthodox Parenting! Your source for parenting tips and techniques to assist you in raising your Orthodox Christian child.
- Pretend You Don’t See the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
And say our prayers and thank God for giving us the gift of Orthodoxy ...Read More →
- Essential Orthodox Parenting Books
- The Daily Worries Of A Parent
- Should Christian Teens Date?
- Video – Teen Violence: Fight the Good Fight
- How to Let Your Teenager Disagree With You
- Are Your Children Growing Up Too Fast?
- Helping Teenagers Choose Positive Peers
- Video – Substance Abuse: Our Kids Not Immune
- Preparing our Christian Children for a Lifelong Marriage
It is up to Christian people and parents to instill right Christian values and morals in our children and neighbors...Read More →
Who’s Afraid of Halloween?
Metropolitan Kallistos Ware – Advice for Parents
Understanding the Orthodox Christian Faith
Quote Of The Moment
In a home filled with prayer, God is ‘tasted’, prayer is as natural as breathing, and Holy Tradition is passed to the next generation less by preaching than by life and example. — Sister Magdalen