Welcome to Orthodox Parenting! Your source for parenting tips and techniques to assist you in raising your Orthodox Christian child.
- Pretend You Don’t See the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
And say our prayers and thank God for giving us the gift of Orthodoxy ...Read More →
- Essential Orthodox Parenting Books
- The Daily Worries Of A Parent
- Should Christian Teens Date?
- Video – Teen Violence: Fight the Good Fight
- How to Let Your Teenager Disagree With You
- Are Your Children Growing Up Too Fast?
- Helping Teenagers Choose Positive Peers
- Video – Substance Abuse: Our Kids Not Immune
- Preparing our Christian Children for a Lifelong Marriage
It is up to Christian people and parents to instill right Christian values and morals in our children and neighbors...Read More →
Who’s Afraid of Halloween?
Metropolitan Kallistos Ware – Advice for Parents
Understanding the Orthodox Christian Faith
Quote Of The Moment
If we cannot accomplish anything ( in the arts and sciences ) by ourselves…. but still need someone who will instruct us well and guide us; how can it be anything but foolish to think that the spiritual art, the most difficult of all arts, has no need of a teacher? — St. John Cassian