Welcome to Orthodox Parenting! Your source for parenting tips and techniques to assist you in raising your Orthodox Christian child.
- Pretend You Don’t See the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
And say our prayers and thank God for giving us the gift of Orthodoxy ...Read More →
- Essential Orthodox Parenting Books
- The Daily Worries Of A Parent
- Should Christian Teens Date?
- Video – Teen Violence: Fight the Good Fight
- How to Let Your Teenager Disagree With You
- Are Your Children Growing Up Too Fast?
- Helping Teenagers Choose Positive Peers
- Video – Substance Abuse: Our Kids Not Immune
- Preparing our Christian Children for a Lifelong Marriage
It is up to Christian people and parents to instill right Christian values and morals in our children and neighbors...Read More →
Who’s Afraid of Halloween?
Metropolitan Kallistos Ware – Advice for Parents
Understanding the Orthodox Christian Faith
Quote Of The Moment
An important part of a child’s education is storytelling, since good stories excite the imagination and strengthen the bond between parent and child. Stories from the Bible are preferred, and the child should repeat them often, to underscore full comprehension. — St. John Chrysostom