Welcome to Orthodox Parenting! Your source for parenting tips and techniques to assist you in raising your Orthodox Christian child.
- Essential Orthodox Parenting Books
- Should Christian Teens Date?
- Video – Teen Violence: Fight the Good Fight
- How to Let Your Teenager Disagree With You
- Are Your Children Growing Up Too Fast?
- Helping Teenagers Choose Positive Peers
- Video – Substance Abuse: Our Kids Not Immune
- Preparing our Christian Children for a Lifelong Marriage
It is up to Christian people and parents to instill right Christian values and morals in our children and neighbors...Read More →
- Every Parents’ Responsibility
- What is Family
God gave us a family in some form or another. Whether that be a loving family, a family of troubles, or a family in all other forms it can be considered a family. God meant for all of us to have a family. What you make of the family you were given or how you grow from the family is up to you...Read More →
A Taste of Lent
how to Make a Veggie Burger
Quote Of The Moment
The human family constitutes the primary and essential element of human society…peace in society will be a direct result of peace in the family — St. John Chrysostom